Mass Update is a useful tool for editing multiple people, companies, classes, etc. at once. The mass update tool works similarly across the board. Here we will demonstrate how to use it to edit multiple People at once.
- Click on the gear icon to access Settings.
- Click on Manage Lists.
- Click on People.
- Select a few users whom you would like to edit by checking the boxes next to their names.
- Click on the green Mass Update button.
- Select an item to edit. In this case, we have chosen to edit the Track Expenses permission.
- Enable or disable the Track Expenses permission by toggling the YES/NO button.
- Click Apply.