This article will walk through how to export from Tallie and upload the export file into CCH Practice Management.
Export from Tallie
- Once the expense reports have been fully approved in Tallie they will be ready for export.
- Select the reports you would like to transfer to CCH.
- Click Export Selected.
- A light box will appear. Click Here to download the export.
- Save the file in an accessible location.
Extract the File
- Locate the file in your recent downloads.
- The file will be titled "CustomExport_Date."
- Right click the file and click Extract All.
Import the File using LoadTime.exe
- Open CCH LoadTime.exe in your program file.
- Enter your Employee Code and Paassword to log in.
- Click Select Data Source.
- Search for the export file.
- Check the box Project ID included in Text File.
- Check the box TECustom ID included in Text File.
- Click Import the Transactions.
To post the expenses to the WIP:
- Load Time Entry.
- Navigate to Administrative Activities.
- Click Update Time.
- Select the Time Entry Date Range.
- Select an Accounting period for posting from the time calendar.
- Check the box next to the users who are included in the file.
- Click Print Register, this will be the last place where you can print the register before posting.
- Compare the printed register with the exported report in Tallie to confirm all exported expenses have posted to the WIP in CCH (Note: only billable expenses will be included in the export to CCH).
- To access an exported report in Tallie:
- Navigate to the Export Page.
- Click on Exported Reports.
- Locate the recently exported report.
- Click view to expand the report.
- Click the print icon to access a printable PDF copy.