Tallie has a direct integration with the cloud-based accounting system, QuickBooks Online. Once Tallie has been connected and synchronized with QBO, data will move seamlessly between the two systems. This article will show you how to connect and sync with QuickBooks online.
Connect Tallie with QuickBooks Online
The first step of this integration is to authorize Tallie to access your QuickBooks Online and establish a connection between your Tallie and QBO.
- Sign in to your QBO account.
- In Tallie, click on the Gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Navigate to Integration & Sync.
- Click on Sync Settings.
- Select QuickBooks Online as your Accounting Software, and the Connect to QuickBooks button will appear. Click on it.
- In the pop-up window, click Authorize to grant Tallie access to QBO.
- QuickBooks Online and Tallie are now connected.
Sync Tallie with QuickBooks Online
- Once connected, Tallie and QuickBooks Online will begin to sync and you will notice a progress bar on the top of Tallie’s Integration & Sync page.
- You’re now configured to sync with and export to QuickBooks Online.
- Tallie automatically syncs with QuickBooks Online every hour. If you need to sync new list data from QBO immediately, simply go to:
- Integration & Sync
- Click Sync Now