To begin synchronizing Tallie with QuickBooks Desktop, you must install TallieConnect, the sync engine that ties the systems together. Once Tallie Connect has been installed and configured, data will move bi-directionally between the two systems.
If you are using a hosting service to store your accounting data, such as QB files, please contact your hosting provider to install the TallieConnect engine for you. See this article for a list of verified hosting providers that Tallie can sync with.
- Log into Tallie.
- Click the Gear icon at the upper-right corner. You may also click your name and select Settings.
- Click Download TallieConnect.
- Click Run when prompted.
- When the installation wizard appears, click Next.
- Make sure the install destination is on the same server as where your QuickBooks file is stored.
- Click Install.
- Click Close when the installation is completed.
- You can access TallieConnect from your Windows Start Menu by going to All Programs > Tallie > TallieConnect.
- Once it’s open, it will run in the background and can be located in the Windows system icon tray.