New Sync Restrictions for Intacct Administrators
To grant Intacct admins more control over sync restrictions, Restrict Sync Project Rate has been added as a sync setting:
- Unrestricted: Functions exactly as current sync.
- One-Way Sync: Project Resource data will sync to match data in Intacct.
- Do Not Sync (Export Mappings Supported): Restricts all sync between Tallie and Intacct. Existing project resources settings will continue to be block export if the expense owner is not qualified to track expense on the mapped project.
- Do Not Sync or Export: Functions exactly as Do Not Sync (Export Mappings Supported) for Project Resources. This also restricts sync for all other data.
New Support Help Centers
New Help Centers have launched for both Tallie and SpringAhead products. The Help Centers provide intuitive navigation, self-serve areas for getting started and implementation, product updates, direct links to contact Support, and easy access to live training registration and tutorial videos.
- Access the Tallie Help Center in the upper right-hand corner:
- Access the SpringAhead Help Center in the upper left-hand corner:
- Fixed the issue where admins were unable to create expense categories in Tallie when integrated with Intacct.
- Fixed display issue with card assignments showing incorrectly after uploading a statement.
- Fixed SAML2.0 login issues upon changing provider URL or enterprise authentication type, and then back to SAML2.0 support portal.