Project Export Error
This export error will appear if the list object is not synced with Bill.com. This applies to any list:
If the sync does not work, try modifying the list object in Bill.com. First, modify the list name and Save. Then, remove the modification and click Save. Finally, click Sync Now and test the export.
Vendor Update Error
If there are existing payments in Bill.com, the vendor cannot be updated in Tallie. This can occur for the following reasons:
- If the expense report has already been exported to Bill.com
- If the admin un-exported the expense report in Tallie and made changes to the expense report.
- If the bill was already paid in Bill.com and the user tried to export the report again
To solve, archive the expense report in Tallie and use the existing bill in Bill.com.
If you do need to export the expense report from Tallie to Bill.com again, first reject the report. Then, move all the expenses onto a new Report ID. Then, re-submit the report, approve it, and export it.
Please Note: If you are re-submitting and exporting, you'll need to adjust the accounting in Bill.com for the previous bill that was already paid so you do not double pay or double book.
Account Connection Issue
There are three causes for when your Tallie account will not connect to Bill.com:
- The admin has not accepted the welcome invite from Tallie
- Email addresses are not matching in Bill.com and Tallie for the admin
- If using QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online your accounting software setting could be set to Archive in Tallie
- You have not synced with Tallie yet if you're using QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
There are a few ways to solve this issue:
- The admin should ensure their Bill.com email matches their Tallie email
- Accept the invite from Tallie and try to login once
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online, try syncing Tallie with those. Once synced, you can connect your Bill.com account.
General Steps for Errors with Syncing to Bill.com
Step 1: Unlink Bill.com Integration Settings on the Export Page by hovering over the linked email.
Step 2: Reconnect to Bill.com