Reconnecting with QuickBooks via TallieConnect Follow
If you are experiencing a sync with QuickBooks Desktop that is stalled at 1%, please confirm TallieConnect is up and running by following the steps outlined in this article.
- First, navigate to the system tray of your computer’s desktop to confirm the status of TallieConnect. If the TallieConnect icon is grey, this indicates that the software is disconnected.
To reconnect TallieConnect:
- Right click on the TallieConnect icon.
- Click on Sign in and connect to Quickbooks.
- Enter your Tallie credentials, and Sign In when complete.
- Select your Tallie enterprise, and then click Next.
- Confirm the QuickBooks file you sync with Tallie is open, and then click Auto Detect QuickBooks. You can also browse manually.
- Please Note: Do not sync your Tallie account with more than one QuickBooks file.
- Click Finish.
- TallieConnect will begin a sync.