Here is some additional information that you may find helpful in using Tallie on your Android device:
- If you have access to more than one Tallie account from a single email address, you can switch between accounts by tapping the user name at the top of the reports menu, selecting the account you would like to switch to, then tapping Done.
- At the moment, there are a few features available only on the Tallie website and mobile browser. They include editing report details and importing credit card transaction. We are working hard to bring many of these features to both of our mobile apps shortly.Currently, any new receipts uploaded to the Tallie Android app will be uploaded into the New Expenses report. From there, you can move the expense to any report that you would like.
- Not all Android devices are compatible with the Tallie app camera. If you encounter an issue with the Tallie camera, tap on the menu button on your device, and please de-select Use Tallie Camera to use your built-in camera.
- Tallie has been configured to store your receipt images in the Tallie Gallery of your Android device.
- To sign out, select Sign Out after tapping your device's menu button.
- To speak with a Product Expert directly, or access our online help documentation, tap Contact a Product Expert from the sign in screen.