Configuring People: Mapping Custom Export Settings and Default Currency Follow
The Mapping tab allows you to configure specific mappings to your accounting software. These settings for each individual user will override the global settings.
- If you use Departments/Classes for expense reports, you may select a default class for the individual. If the user chooses to report a class, the class selected by the user will take precedence.
- For Expense Defaults, the enterprise default currency is used by default, but you may change it for the individual.
- For Payment Details, the company settings are used by default; however, you may change these for the individual.
- If you are Exporting to Accounting as bills, please select a vendor name from your accounting system.
- Please Note: Though it is not typically requested, you may fill out a new address to override the address in your accounting software’s vendor records.