All unsubmitted expenses will be located on the Purchases page. You can use the Purchases page to manage and organize your expenses before submitting them in a report. This article will show you how to toggle views, sort headers, and select/deselect all within the Purchases page.
Switch Between the Tile and Table view
- To access the Tile view click the Tiled Receipt Icon in the upper right hand corner of the purchase page.
- To access the Table view click the Table Icon in the upper right hand corner of the purchases page.
- To access the Spreadsheet view, click the Spreadsheet Icon in the upper right hand corner of the purchases page.
The Spreadsheet view is designed to offer enhanced visibility by displaying all expense details in a spreadsheet table. Each cell is editable and can support tabs and returns to navigate between cells, granting users the ability to rapidly edit their expenses while saving time
- Hit the Return key saves the current cell’s content and navigates to the cell below.
- The Tab key moves the cursor to the cell on the right after saving the current cell’s content.
- Hold down the shift key + Return saves the current cell’s content and takes you to the cell above it.
- Hold down the Shift + Tab saves the current cell before moving the cursor to the cell on the left.
Sort by Column Headers
- From the Table View you can click the column headers to sort expenses.
- Click the X next to the search field to return to the original display.
Select All/ Deselect All
- Click on the expense tile icon to select an expense.
- Once a tile is selected you can click the green button that appears in the left hand corner to select all.
- Click the button again to deselect all expenses.