Mapping to BILL Vendors Follow
This guide will demonstrate how to map People in Tallie to Vendors in BILL. This association must be populated in order for Tallie to know who to create a bill for when you export a report to BILL for reimbursement.
If you have Tallie syncing with QuickBooks Desktop directly, then your People list may already be created. If so, skip the first step regarding adding new users in Tallie.
If your Tallie syncs with BILL which then syncs with your accounting software such as QBO, Xero, or Intacct, then you will need to create your users in Tallie first.
- To add people in Tallie, click on your name at the upper right corner, go to Settings, Manage Lists, People, and click Add Person.
- When creating a person, the required fields are First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- See Individual User Information and Personal Permissions for more information about a person's settings.
- To map your Tallie People to the BILL Vendors, go to Manage Lists, People, and click on a name.
- Go to the Mapping tab, select the proper BILL Vendor to map the individual to, and click Save.
Please Note: If you do not see a list of BILL Vendor Names to select from, double check BILL to ensure you’ve recently synced with your accounting system. Then in Tallie, go to Settings, Integration & Sync, Overview, and click Sync Now to sync Tallie with BILL once more.