The Identity Details page will allow you to:
- Edit your Profile Settings
- Disconnect from an Enterprise
- Add an Additional Email Address
Edit your Profile Settings
To edit your profile settings, click on your name/enterprise at the top right of Tallie and select Edit your account. You can also switch to a different enterprise from here if you have more than one Tallie account.
You'll be taken to your Identity Screen, where you can edit your display Name, Email Addresses, and Password.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the account name
- Click Disconnect
- Disconnecting from the enterprise from this screen is not advised. If you are having any problems with Tallie, please contact an administrator of your enterprise.
- If your user accidentally disconnects their account, follow the steps in this article to reconnect.
Add an Additional Email Address
You may add additional email addresses to your Tallie profile for sign-on and receipt emailing purposes.
Once added, an email titled “Please verify your new email address” will be sent to the email address you just added. Simply click Verify in the email to complete the action.
Please Note: You will not be able to add the email address used as the primary email for another Tallie account.
If your email address is linked to two or more Tallie accounts, you can switch to a different account from the list of Connected Enterprises.